Finally! I've worked on it all day and now it's around 2AM man! I still can't believe myself that I could paint a back-light picture, because, you know what, the first attempt was lame and it forced me to leave this picture in sketch version. But when I posted sketch version here and Royal Shadeslayer encouraged me to paint it. I reconsidered and I thought I might do it well since I've been practicing with "The Shadeslayer" for 3 months. And now I think it's wonderful. Thanks Royal Shadeslayer so much for inspiring me on this project!
I thought it would take 2 months to finish it, BUT I've done it within 3 WEEKS! What a fast pace! But I love it so much.
I had to speed everything up because I have a big exam waiting for me on this March and I wanted to clear everything up before I gonna dive into my textbooks full time later.
I tried to stuff things CP mentioned into this scene, even though they happened in different time in "Shadow of the Past" chapter. So you might wonder there's no wind when the spirits travel near the camp.
1. A howling wolf(I prefer to when Eragon heard wolf howling's sound, whether inside or outside his head)
2. 2 butterflies(When Arya direct a moth to fly away from the fire, but I wanted to make an ExA theme here by 2 butterflies, with ExA colors!)
3. The grass ship Arya made.(It's so small and I had problem where to put it on picture)
4. Eragon's pack, he used it to carry his armor.
5. Loivissa(Eragon made it for Arya's friendship gift)
I gonna print it and The Shadeslayer tomorrow, as postcards, and give to my classmates as a farewell gift. I hope they would like them as much as I do.
Characters (C) Christopher Paolini ("Shadow of the Past" chapter, Brisingr - Inheritance Cycle Book3)
Illustration (C) Thaomani(Nah)